Currently being undertaken
There are no active assessments taking place.
Scoping and Call for Sites
The following technical assessments have been undertaken to inform this scoping and call for sites consultation:
- Sustainability Appraisal – Preliminary assessment of Growth Options
- Climate Change Impact Assessment – Growth Options assessment
- Health Impact Assessment – initial screening assessment
- Equalities Impact Assessment – initial screening assessment
All documents associated with the Scoping and Call for sites consultation can be found below:
- Councils across Coventry and Warwickshire recently undertook a consultation regarding the proposed methodology for the Housing and Employment Land Availability Assessment (HELAA). The HELAA is used to assess if sites are suitable for development and is therefore relevant to the development of the South Warwickshire Local Plan. The outcomes of the consultation will be published here when available.
Further work will take place as the plan progresses to establish a strong evidence base that covers the whole of South Warwickshire. Read more about this within the Consultation Document.